The book Finance for Executives has been designed to meet the needs of executives, both finance as well as non-finance managers.
- The book is packed with real-world examples and mini-case studies to illustrate the concepts.
- The book includes an Excel toolkit with step-by-step explanations of concrete examples and models. Users can customize the Excel tools to their own requirements.
- It is a practical book without jargon, complicated math, and non-standard concepts that do not make intuitive sense.
- The chapters are short and self-contained to appeal to busy executives who are keen on value-added activities. All chapters have Key Learning Points, to aid understanding and application.
- Material is drawn from both research and practical experience with thousands of executives across the world.
- The book is recommended by renowned practitioners and academics.
Finance should be fun, and practical as well. With this book at hand, you will have access to a set of tools that will help you develop your intuition for solving key financial problems, improve your business decisions, and formulate strategies.
This finance book for managers is based on
• Simplicity — The core concepts in corporate finance are simple, and will become intuitively clear after using this book.
• Conciseness — The chapters are short and self-contained to appeal to busy executives who are keen on value-added activities.
• Practical focus — The key concepts of financial management are explained (and linked to Excel modelling tools), while you learn to identify the problems and pitfalls associated with different managerial choices.
• Application of theory to practice — The book highlights key academic research results that are relevant for practitioners.
• Real-world focus — The book includes empirical data on several companies and industries around the world. Working with real-world problems and real-world data is more fruitful than theoretical discussions on formulas.